Monday, February 23, 2015

Serangoon Gardens

1) Cedele


Pic Credits: Yina Goh (blog)


23.02.15 // Spendtime with Wei Ching at Cedele

I had the Grilled Chicken Sandwich as well as the Vanilla Hazelnut Mulkshake. Not very sure about the accuracy of the dish names, but something to that effect!


Grilled Chicken Sandwich


There were many different types of bread to choose from - and being unaware of which to choose, I just went ahead with one that was supposed to be "plain". The bread was nice and crispy but I didn't think too much of the rest of the burger since I don't like "veggies". The chicken was also a bit too grilled and hard for my liking. 

The milkshake on the other hand, was the bomb. Unfortunately, I didn't snap a picture of it, but I very much enjoyed both its its taste and texture. It was neither too rich nor bland and I do believe that this is one of the best milkshakes I've had thus far :) I do wish the portion was bigger though - I was craving for another within an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment