Monday, February 23, 2015

Field of Daisies


Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: Montifs, Necklace: Bangkok,
Hairtye: Elitrend, Shoes: Rubi



Here's the outfit I wore yesterday for my spend-time with Wei Ching at Serangoon Gardens! Paired my sister's mint green Forever 21 sweater with this white skirt I bought from Montifs a while back! So stoked that I finally managed to do this combi after so long. Saw a similar combi on Chloe T. many months back but I had neither a mint sweater nor a white skirt back then :(





Here's a close-up shot of the necklace and the sweater! I'm wearing a black camisole underneath since the material is slightly sheer! I think wearing a black camisole as opposed to a white one is a great way to make the mint colour "pop" and stand out more!

Shall post my CNY outfits up (maybe, maybe not) if I find some time within the next few days. Until then, ciao!


Love, Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment