Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Leather Jacket


Leather Jacket: Ellysage, Graphic Tee: Cotton On,
Jeans: Forever21, Choker: Shoptheluckiestcloud, Shoes: MIYOC

My first faux/PU leather jacket - I've always wanted one, but my mum decided to get one made of real leather instead - too inappropriate to wear in this humid weather unfortunately. And a size too small as well - I made full sure to size up when placing an order for this lovely biker jacket - getting a size M with a bigger ptp (17") then what I'm used to (15.5"-16.5").

Paired this lovely jacket with a graphic tee dug out from my sister's wardrobe and my trusty mid-wash jeans from Forever 21. Classic rocker take this time - eager to experiment with more feminine styles in the future, no shortage of inspiration owing to the fact that almost every Instagrammer owns a similar piece (cue: cheers for finally buying something mainstream without first loathing it? Well, baby steps are essential).

Cheers & have a great day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment