Saturday, August 24, 2013

20 Facts About Me Tag

This tag is currently trending on Insta, but I had some broken links and stuff and when I tried to re-upload it on the comments, the quota was reached so it didn't go through. Oh well. So I've decided to put it on my blog instead.


Here's a photo of my friend Rachael and I in Ajisen. Not pictured is the photographer Claire hahas



I'm kind of a spoilt brat so I was relatively upset about the whole Insta hoo-hah thingy, but I guess on hindsight, I can write more meaningful things about myself, no?

1. I love Rilakkuma. Not overly obsessive but if you know me you can tell xP
2. My hobby is to collect nail polish. Yes, I paint my nails, but I secretly think I prefer looking at pretty bottles of polish
3. Three bloggers which I ♡ Tricia Gosingtian , The PolishAholic , Scrangie
4. I love a lot of but some of those who have really been a pillar of support for me are two of my longest time friends, Shilin and Denise, my cuzzie Eunice, as well as Theresa, Jin Hui, John, Shaun, Jessen and Shao Yi.
5. My favourite colour is mint green
6. I am a rather friendly person if you're willing to talk to me
7. I hate awkward silences
8. I hate people that don't smile and give you cold replies when you try to be nice to them
9. I am a troll
10. Jin Hui is my twinnie. We have the same weight, height and surname and we are both Teochew!
11. I miss 4A1 - Best class ever lah.
12. I miss my random childhood friends e.g. Megan, Luke, Rong Xin, Daniel
13. Apparently I used to like Barney a lot
14. I believe in unicorns and fairies (kidding)
15. My favourite retreat of all was in 2012 bcos of the crazy conversation I had with Tasmin and Elaine ^^
16. My dream is to find a secret door
17. I love Rachael and Claire too
18. I miss Le Sin
19. I think Jenaie is the prettiest and sweetest girl I've ever known ;)
20. I can't wait to see my dear Charlotte and her #sunnybunny ♥♡♥

And well, that's it I guess! Hurhur

No comments:

Post a Comment